- Is there a fee to use Mars Natonal Bank Online Banking?
There is no fee.
- Do I have to be a Service Plus customer (Bank-by-Phone) to use Mars Bank Online (Internet Banking)?
No. You do not have to be a Service Plus customer to enroll in Mars Bank Online.
- How do I sign up for Mars Bank Online?
For personal accounts you can click on “Sign Up” right from this website. For business online banking, please contact your relationship manager or visit one of our branch locations.
- Can I repeat a previous password after a current password expires?
You may repeat your password after one password cycle.
- What do I do if I can’t see all of my accounts online?
You can request that your ‘missing’ accounts be linked by contacting us.
- Can I hide an account on Internet banking?
Yes. You can request this by contacting us.
- If I sign up for Mars National Bank Online, will I still receive a printed monthly statement?
Yes, however if you do choose to view your statements online you will become enrolled in e-statements and will no longer receive a paper copy.
- How long is my information retained in Mars Bank Online?
Sixteen months of activity will be shown in your Online account, 18 months of monthly statements will be archived online.
- Can I open a new account online?
No. Mars Bank requires that you visit a branch to open a new account.
- Do online transactions appear with an “online indicator” or online transaction code on my monthly statement?
Online account activity will appear with the words “Internet Transfer (to/from/amount)” on your monthly statement.
- Can the system generate an alert for a minimum balance?
By using the Account Alert feature you can set minimums and maximums so that the system will email you a notice once your account matches the criteria set.
- Does the system generate a notice for loan payments due?
The system does not automatically generate an alert for loan payments due. You can set up e-mail alerts using the Account Alert feature.
- Will a scheduled debit on Mars Bank Online cancel out an auto debit that I already have set up?
No. You will need to request that the auto debit be cancelled before you request the same transaction on line.
- How do I request that my Mars Bank Online account be turned off?
Submit an email through the “Contact Us” feature.
- If I request a statement reprint, how do I know which billing cycle to request?
The billing cycle request is based on the end date of the cycle. For instance, if the statement you are requesting runs from mid April to mid May, you should request the May statement.
- How can I reverse a Stop Payment request?
You can reverse a stop payment by using the Item Correction feature. (Provided the correction request is submitted with ample time to reverse the request). However, it may be best to contact a branch location in this eventuality.
- Can I payoff my mortgage online?
No. The last payment/to pay off the mortgage should be done offline. Contact us for more information.
- Can I delete an upcoming transaction on the day it is to be completed?
We recommend that you submit your transaction cancellation request at least one day prior to the scheduled transaction date. Scheduled transactions occur during the night (morning) of the scheduled date.
- If I delete a scheduled transaction will it show as deleted in my activity log?
No – the activity log shows only information for transactions that occurred.
- Can I make a deposit into my Passbook Savings Account online?
Yes. You can make a deposit into a Passbook Savings Account online, but only from another account. You may not withdraw from a Passbook savings online.
- Can I make a deposit into my IRA or Time Deposit (CD) online?
No, online deposits can not be made into an IRA or Time Deposit (CD) account.
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us