In the Community
Supporting Our Communities Through Giving and Volunteerism
As a community bank, Mars National Bank is committed to impacting our communities not only with our banking products and services, but with our hard work, volunteerism and encouraging spirits. That’s why we’re involved as an organization, and our staff as individuals, in so many civic, religious, and community organizations and efforts.
Read About Some of Our Recent Charitable Efforts
- “A Miracle” with Hosanna Industries
- Bank Supports Adams Fire District
- Bank/Staff Donates to Winter Relief
- Staff Volunteers at Bundle up Butler
Mars National Bank is a community bank, and we live and work in our community. Here is a partial list of organizations and entities that we support through donations and volunteering our time and effort.
- Adams Township – Community Day Fireworks
- Borough of Mars – July 4th Fireworks
- Leadership Butler County
- Lutheran SeniorLife Foundation
- Mars Area Library
- Pine Richland Youth Center
- Rich-Mar Rotary
Schools and Education-related Organizations
- ASCI Children’s Tuition Fund of PA (Eden Christian Academy)
- Mars Planet Foundation
- Pine Richland Opportunities Fund Inc.
- Scholastic Opportunity Fund (Diocese of Pittsburgh)
- Seneca Valley Foundation
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- CASA of Allegheny County
- Community Health Clinic of Butler County
- Family Guidance
- Genesis of Pittsburgh
- Hosanna Industries, Inc.
- The Lighthouse Foundation
- United Way of Butler County
- Urban Impact Foundation