06/05/2020: Update Regarding Hours and Access
Mars Bank is reviewing its hours and access on a weekly basis. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to provide banking services while maintaining safety and mitigation efforts prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Pennsylvania health officials. We are excited to be returning to regular hours and reopening banking centers on the following schedule.
Continuing Current Hours and Access Week of June 8
Banking Centers will continue drive-thru and lobby access by appointment only the week of June 8 – June 13, 2020. Click here to view hours for each location and phone number to schedule an appointment.
Opening of Lobbies on June 15
On Monday, June 15, 2020, banking center lobbies will be reopened with precautions.
We will continue to adhere to CDC and state guidelines for social distancing and are taking the following safety precautions:
- Protective barriers are installed wherever transactions, closings, or other business is conducted.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting are occurring in banking centers, at ATMs and high-touch areas following guidelines recommended by the CDC and state.
- Customers are required to wear face masks but may be asked to pull the mask down briefly for identification purposes.
- Please follow CDC and state guidelines for social distancing by maintaining a minimum of 6 feet from bank staff and other customers.
- Read and follow signs and floor stickers which will direct flow and help maintain distancing.
- To avoid potential wait times, please make an appointment by calling the banking center.
- A banking center team member may be stationed at the door during lobby hours to manage customer traffic.
- You may be asked to wait outside or in your car if the banking center has more than the specified capacity of staff and customers. If this occurs, we will take your phone number and text or call you when you can safely enter the banking center.
- You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions consistent with CDC guidelines before you may enter the banking center. If you answer “Yes” to any of the following, please do not enter a bank location:
- Do you have symptoms including fever, shortness of breath, or cough?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to a high-risk area in the past 14 days (or been with anyone who has)?
- Should you be in quarantine isolating yourself from others?
Remote Banking Options
We also encourage you to use remote banking alternatives when possible such as ATMs, online banking and bill pay, mobile banking including mobile deposit, and telephone banking.
Contact Us with Questions
If you have questions regarding the bank’s hours or access, call your banking center or our customer service helpline at 724-625-1555 ext. 287 between 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday and 9:00am – 1:00pm Saturday. After business hours email us.
We look forward to our communities moving forward and thank you for your business and continued support of Mars Bank. We will continue to update you regarding additional changes as needed.